Website & Medical Disclaimer
(1) This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The BDD Alliance makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, The BDD Alliance does not warrant that: (a) this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or (b) the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any (legal, financial or medical) matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
(2) This websites contains links to other websites (third party websites) over which The BDD Alliance has no control. The BDD Alliance does not guarantee that these links will always work or be available at all. The BDD Alliance is not responsible for the contents of any third party websites. Please be aware that accessing any third party website is done entirely at your own risk.
(3) The BDD Alliance will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: (a) to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; (b) for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or (c) for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even if The BDD Alliance has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
(4) Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit The BDD Alliance’s liability in respect of any: (a) death or personal injury caused by The BDD Alliance’s negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of The BDD Alliance; or (c) matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for The BDD Alliance to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
(5) By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
(6) The BDD Alliance has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against The BDD Alliance’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with this website. You agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect The BDD Alliance’s officers, employees, volunteers, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, and sub-contractors as well as The BDD Alliance.
(7) If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
(1) This website contains general information about medical conditions and treatments. The information is not advice and should not be treated as such. The medical information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The BDD Alliance makes no representations or warranties in relation to the medical information on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, The BDD Alliance does not warrant that: (a) the medical information on this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or (b) the medical information on this website is complete, true, accurate, up-to-date, or non-misleading.
(2) You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website.
(3) Nothing in this medical disclaimer will limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.